Sunday, June 14, 2009

Five years and 51 weeks ago....



It's hard to believe sometimes, but Mirinda and I are coming up on our sixth wedding anniversary, and come the end of the year we will have been together for nine years.
We've had are ups and downs over those years, but this past couple of years our marriage has really gotten stronger and stronger and I want to thank Mirinda for that.
I know that there is nothing that can happen that could happen to us, that we won't be able to get through together.
We are a great team, and are only getting better with each passing day, week, month, year and so on.
Thanks for being my wife, my lover, my friend, partner and team mate Mirinda!
Here's to the next anniversary and beyond!
You I LOVE!!
;-)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Ohhh! You are so sweet! Congrates and happy anaversary!

Amy and Mike said...

congratulations you guys, we think you are pretty great too. Can't wait to see you!

Holly said...

How sweet...congrats!

Marnie said...

Has it already been that long?! Congrats! Hope you do something really fun on your anniversary.

Mandos said...

You guys have always been good together! Love ya both!!