Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ian...


Ian's visit has come and gone, it went by quickly while at the same time it ticked by rather slowly.
I love Ian and I wish could be more of a dad to him, but the circumstances make it a bit of a challenge.
During his time here, we went to the Utah Art's Festival, where the above photograph was made, with a film camera of all things! He's 14 now. We did a few things with my family and Mirinda's as well.
We also got a Wii, which Ian and I, and Mirinda too, played a lot. Ian beat me at a lot of the games, but that's OK. We worked outside in the yard more than Ian would care to, but it was a good family thing.
Where ever you are Ian, I am always thinking about you, I love you and so do a lot of other people here in Utah.
It will be almost another year until we see him again.
Brian

4 comments:

Marnie said...

It was so good to see Ian. We wish he was around more. It has been fun to see you so much this last month. Thanks for the BBQ on the 24th it was great!

Mandos said...

So I pulled up your page with Jess on my lap and she said "mom Enn" mom Enn!" It took me a minute to realize that she was saying Ian! He left just as she got used to him. :(
We are so glad we were able to make it to the 24th party so we could see Ian and say good bye. We will miss Him!!

Mom in Orem said...

Ian this is the best picture of you! It was wonderful being close to you, and getting all those wonderful hugs and seeing you making so many little people so very happy. Can't wait till the next time!

The 24th of July party was really great. Thank you so much for planning it.

Amy and Mike said...

I love that picture of Ian. It was so good to see him. Thanks for sharing him with all of us. We love you too Ian.