Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian

39 things I love about my husband on his 39th Birthday 9/9/09
1. Passion for life
2. Sparkly eyes
3. Great ‘eye’ for photos
4. They way he makes me giggle
5. Love of country
6. He is brave- he goes to a job that is not a good fit for him and makes the best of it.
7. Best barista ever
8. He always kisses my goodbye, even if I am not awake enough to remember it
9. The way he treats my mom
10. He can let me have my way and still be the boss
11. He says I love you in his sleep
12. He gets along with almost everyone
13. Pure laugh
14. He never forgets extra pickles on my cheeseburgers
15. Fun dance partner
16. Cutest grill sergeant
17. Best chili chef
18. He doesn’t do football
19. Fly’s the flag at half staff every time a soldier from Utah dies
20. Creative
21. Listens when I say “I was thinking…”
22. Thinks I’m sexy
23. Gets excited about chickens
24. Knows his way around the kitchen
25. If I forget to lock the door, he worries that someone will steal his wife
26. Better then Google
27. Loves to learn
28. Our hands fit
29. Holga Master
30. He doesn’t give up
31. Loves God
32. Cheesy humor
33. Very romantic
34. He’s fun
35. He married me
36. Great host
37. He is grateful for what he has
38. Quick to forgive
39. Willing to be the father of our child

5 comments:

Mandos said...

Ohh i loved this list!! So sweet. Brian I think you pretty Awesome as well! Thank you for being such a wonderful man to my sister!
Happy 39th Birthday!!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I think I learned a little more about you from this wonderful list.

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Brian. We all love you as well. You are pretty awesome. Hope you had a great day.

Mom in Orem said...

I love the way Brian treats your mom too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Marnie said...

Ahhh! So sweet. Happy Birthday.