Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vote For Your Favorite Photographer - ME!!


Hello, Brian here dear readers of the The Chronicles Of The Team Schiele World Headquarters, I thought I'd take a moment for a shameless plug for your favorite photographer. Me! ;-)

I recently submitted four photographs to a rather prestigious photography competition where they have two main prizes that I am eligible for, one of which you can help me with.

The first one, "The Grand Prize"includes a massive scale photo show on buildings in the top New York City Art Districts: Chelsea, Dumbo and Williamsburg. An Opening Event will be hosted at the Leo Kesting Gallery in Manhattan on August 9th. They will receive: $2,008 cash, a full-press promotional campaign and a feature in their upcoming publication, The Annual.

Talk about a HUGE prize!

The second prize is where you come in, they are also doing a "People's Choice" prize of a $500 grant and a feature in The Annual.

You're probably thinking how you can vote right?

By visting the portfolio I have set up at the at the galley's website, HERE, you can casat your vote. I don't know how they are voting and all that, but make sure and give me(Your Favorite Photographer) a five star rating.


I have submitted a portfolio of four photographs, fromthe "Inflatable Characters" project I have been working on for the past couple of years.

You can see more of my photography at my website, http://www.mtbbrian.com/

Thanks for voting!

Brian




2 comments:

Marnie said...

I voted! Loved the turkey.

Kory said...

i voted also