Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THANKS FOR VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought I'd let you know, that the results are in from the "People's Choice" voting I posted about a few weeks ago.
And while I didn't the most votes, I DID get enough to make the top 20 list!

http://www.artistswanted.org/exposure/

I am the seventh name down, I don't know if that means anything or not, but from what I understand, there were about 2951 portfolios.
I am not sure what happens next, but the BIG prize is still in up for grabs!
Brian

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Congrats on making the top 20! Good luck with the Big Prize!

Mom in Orem said...

I voted for you almost every day! Glad you made the top 20 that is impressive!

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations Brian! That is very exciting. I'm glad that you have done so well.

Mandos said...

All right!! You will have to keep us posted on what happens.