Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make sure you vote....


No matter what you do today, 4 November 2008, make sure you vote.
No matter how you vote, make sure you vote.
No matter the party or the person you vote for, make sure you vote.
No matter if you vote is a yes or a no, make sure you vote.
The election in 2008 is extremely important and historical, make sure you vote.
So get out there and make sure you vote...

If that's not good enough of a reason to vote, remember:
Voting is Cool.
Voting is Smart.
Voting is Sexy!
Voting is Hip.
Voting is Glamorous.
Voting will help you feel good!















2 comments:

Alvaro G. Ramirez III said...

Hooah!

Mom in Orem said...

I voted on the first possible day, was the first one to vote and smiled all the way to work with my "I Voted" sticker.

I thought of my daughter who volunteered her time to be an election official and felt doubly very proud.